Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tag

A tag! Am a bit queasy about getting this personal on my blog, but hey what the hell! Laksh, here’s to getting to know each other better.

A: Available? Nope…not in the way ‘available’ is commonly understood.
B: Best friend: My hubby - knows me better than anyone else and the person I can be myself with, the most.
C: Cake or Pie? Pie
D: Drink of choice: Chai
E: Essential thing used everyday: Cell phone - can’t live without it
F: Favourite colour: Changes every other year; current favourite – pink/ purple
G: Gummi bears or worms: Neither – what are gummi bears??
H: Hometown: Trivandrum
I: Indulgence: Travel
J: January or February: February (has a more settled-in feeling)
K: Kids and names: None
L: Life is incomplete without: Books, travel and a dream.
M: Marriage date: Oct 18 (had to think a bit here…been 9 years!)
N: Number of siblings: None (as my next post will testify)
O: Oranges or apples: Neither; need something more tropical. But if I had to choose, it would be apples – it isn’t as much hard work.
P: Phobias: Growing old
Q: Quote: Nothing happens unless first we dream, said Carl Sandburg.
R: Reason to smile: Calvin & Hobbes!
S: Season: The monsoon
T: Tag three people: Not enough blogosphere friends really to tag. Sorry.
U: Unknown fact about me: I can’t draw to save my life – it’s so bad that I can’t even draw a straight line without a ruler. Everybody fights to keep me out of their Pictionary teams.
V: Vegetable you do not like: Karela
W: Worst habit: Procrastination
X: X-rays you have had: Tooth, Chest, Finger
Y: Your favourite food: Anything my mother makes; and if I had to choose something exotic, sushi.
Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Very interesting. Amazing how much of the personality comes through in simple answers like these. Gummi bears by the way are jujubs (sticky chewy tart sugar candies). Worms are the same in wormy shapes.

small talk said...

Thanks for that info. I was pretty flummoxed. I love jujubs. Any shape would do, I guess.

The Power of the Story

  Victory City by Salman Rushdie It is amazing to see how much of real history finds its way into Rushdie's latest novel Victory City. ...